- Underachieved gifted students are one of the most frustrating and bewildering education issues for parents and educators
- Underachievement often surfaces around middle school and can continue to high school; some may not catch up until they leave high school.
- The greater are the underachievement, the less likely they will reverse it
- Some researchers suggested 50% of gifted students are underachieved in some point
- Unexplored talents represent a potential loss for society and for their own self-fulfillment
(Del Siege, PhD; The Underachieving Gifted Child)
“UNDERACHIEVEMENT IS DISCREPANCY BETWEEN POTENTIAL AND PERFORMANCE”
Underachievement and negative psychological drawbacks of gifted student could be prevented with early intervention in their education and upbringing.
A gifted child needs parents, educators and professionals that understand their uniqueness, nurture their strengths, and turn their potential for advance achievement.
Noble Academy is specialized in gifted and talented with differentiated curriculum tailored to meet the need of each gifted student.
- FLEXIBLE LEARNING Mode to accommodate homeschooling students: ONSITE, ONLINE, BLENDED LEARNING.
- ALL YEAR ENROLLMENT
- SCHOLARSHIP for highly gifted and talented students
- SPECIAL ADMISSION for student with extraordinary talent
Contact our admission specialist:
Ms. Elly Kusumastuti