Noble Academy works with partners and sponsors to provide scholarships for gifted and talented students who meet the criteria and pass the entrance examination.
The amount for the scholarship is given based on need. Factors that will determine the number of scholarships to be awarded include: portfolio, entry test results, certificates and awards along with parents’ income levels, and psychological test results.
Scholarships will be given regularly and evaluated annually. Scholarship recipients must maintain their achievements and records inside and outside of the academic field.
Scholarships are given to prospective students who are currently in grades 4-8.
A. Prospective students who have talent in the field of Sports and Creative Arts:
- Has talent in the fields of Sports and Creative Arts (music, painting, dance, etc.)
- Having a routine program for developing talent initiated by parents (courses, training, championships, etc.)
- Has won national or international level competition(s)
- Having an IQ score above average
B. Prospective students who have talents in the Academic field
- Given to prospective students who excel in the fields of Math, Science and Language.
- Has won competitions(s) both at national and international levels
- Has published work(s)
- Two consecutive years ranked in the top 3 in the class (with min. 20 students)
- Have followed a psychological test with IQ scores above average
C. Prospective students who have high potential
Awarded for highly gifted students with a minimum IQ test result of 140
- The portfolio contains a collection of works or achievements
- Psychological results from a standardized scale (Weschler, Stanford-Binet) and administered by registered psychologists
- Video Talent Show (min 5 min)
- FC certificates and awards
- Follow the Noble Academy entrance test
- Report cards for the past 2 years
- Recommendations from teachers or trainers (Social-Emotional Survey)PROCEDURE
I. Initial interview
II. Documents submit
III. Entrance test (Math, English, Public Speaking)
IV. Parent’s interview and filling out a questionnaire form from NA
V. Evaluation from the assessment team
– forms are available upon administration –