- 5 weeks project(s).
- Topics are student led, supervisor regulated, and parent supported.
- Weekly presentations are given to show progress (every Fridayshowcase).
- Student work is home based.
- Students may contact professionals for advice/guidance.
- Materials are provided by students.
- Showcase preparation time is meant only for preparing the project presentation.
Study hall is 60 minutes extension time from school hour which meant for students to either do school assignment or extended reading. Students have the study hall independently and are monitored by homeroom teacher at school. The school assignment refers to the assignment given in the class which they have not finished yet. Students have extended reading for study hall is when they have done all assignment, to build their reading habit.
Students should be on time for classes. They should come at least 5 minutes before the class begin (07.55 AM).
- The fingerprint machine in NOBLE Academy is used as an attendance monitoring system for all the students.
- Arrival time at 8:16 AM or later (fingerprint machine time) is considered late; A late student will need a hall pass from the school admin before he/she enters the classroom.
- A student who arrives later than 8:30 AM without any prior notification from parents is not allowed to enter the ongoing class to prevent class disruption and will be asked to join the next class session.
- A student with 3 late hall passes will be disciplined according to the school policy.
If a student is absent, the parent/guardian should call the school number (021-3902274/08111168167) as early as possible to notify the school of the absence. If a parent/guardian does not make a telephone or personal contact with the School Admin, the parent may be contacted by school staff to verify the absence.